Sunday, April 13, 2008

10th post: 10 things I look forward to this year

It seems like 2008 will be a pretty eventful year for me. These are some of the things I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year, in no particular order...

1. Graduating!! No more school...ever.
2. A new niece or nephew in October.
3. Seeing my nephew and sister in May; and yes Becky, we'll have a great time visiting the Huntington Library Gardens and especially the new Chinese Garden.
4. Seeing my big bro Joe in June, it's been over 2 years.
5. Reading some books for fun like finishing The Alchemist, The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, a Jane Austen novel or two, and quite a few others.
6. Getting a job, having an income again and begin paying off student loans.
7. Knowing where I'm going to live for the next 1-3 or more years and settling into an apartment.
8. Achieving my 17-year dream of going to Norway. It's because a few years ago I decided to eliminate the word "someday" from my vocabulary and decided that 2008 would be the year.
9. Seeing old friends I haven't seen for a while, including a sister missionary I lived with in Argentina
10. Going to the Getty, explore Santa Barbara, and other adventures to experience for the first time.

1 comment:

rachelsaysso said...

I just went to the Huntington and saw the new Chinese Garden. It's lovely.